1. Formulate, implement, supervise and improve various management systems of the company;
2. Responsible for the drafting of important internal and external documents of the company's office (the company's annual work plan, notices, meeting minutes, memorabilia, letters, instructions and reports, etc.);
3. Responsible for the company's reception work and the establishment, maintenance and maintenance of government relations and public relations;
4. Responsible for the company's major meetings, activities and other conference work;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above;
2. 1-3 years of administrative work experience, administrative management, financial experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with daily administrative work, affairs management work,
4. Good communication skills, able to handle, coordinate and carry out work independently;
5. Have a high sense of responsibility.
Hangzhou Baimahu International Convention and Exhibition Center
Address: 336 Changjiang Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou